Comet Antenna Analyzer
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US.
The CAA-500MarkII is the primary tool for any antenna adjustment or diagnostic project.
Specifications subject to change without notice
Padded nylon soft case protects the CAA-500 or CAA-500MarkII SWR/Impedance analyzer from damage.
- 1/4 foam padding
- Nylon Tricot fabric resists tearing
Front protective flap held in place with Velcro
Shoulder strap and belt loop included
The CAA-500/CAA-500MarkII are sensitive test instruments, the CAA-5SC protects the case and meter lens from damage caused by accidents or everyday wear and tear.